i2 Service Provider
As one of the most experienced i2 companies in the world, Blue Light provides all i2® product portfolio-related services. Learn more about what we offer.
Our engineers and developers can design, install, implement, integrate, and customize the perfect solution to meet your requirements.
As an IBM Preferred Services Partner, Blue Light offers ongoing services to clients across the i2 Industry. Consider having a Blue Light senior trainer/consultant onsite for a week, to address and discuss topics such as:
- Supervise installations of Analyst’s Notebook, Blue Fusion, iBase, and 3rd Party data connectors, providing hands-on, one-on-one training and mentoring, case/development and troubleshooting
- Assist analysts in the initial exporting of data sources and databases into CSV or Excel formats, and importing into Blue Fusion for workgroup sharing and case development
- Assure analysts are up to speed, importing data, all elements of the software are correctly installed and working, and that your expectations for the investment are being met.
- i2 Plugin Development
- i2 Implementation / Installation
- IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook
- I2 iBase
- IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA)
- Blue Light Blue Fusion for IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook
- Blue Light Blue Fusion for EIA
- Technical Support
i2 Industry Solutions
No matter the industry, Blue Light’s goal is to understand the specific problem-set and identify the optimal solution to analyze, segment and parse data to provide insights.
Blue Light will configure and install the solution along with any customized plug-ins and/or data connectors necessary to associate data from across the customer’s IT infrastructure, a solution that for many translates to a first time look at their data from an enterprise perspective.
Why wait? Talk to us, today!
Blue Light LLC – USA
1876 Bureau Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28312
Blue Light LLC – CANADA
371 Blackleaf Drive
Ottawa, ON K2J5S5