Blue Light – The Premier IBM® i2® Service Provider
As one of the most experienced i2® companies in the world, Blue Light provides all i2® product portfolio-related services. Download our services description here.
IBM® 2® Engineering Services
Our engineers and developers can design, install, implement, integrate, and customize the perfect solution to meet your requirements. Since 2004, Blue Light has assisted IBM® i2® customers around the world in all aspects of i2® software support:
- Software configuration: ensuring that i2® is properly configured to work with existing software, hardware and within the Customers IT architecture.
- Software installation: ensuring that i2® is properly installed and tested to ingest, access and analyze targeted databases and data.
- Software development: building the right components including data connectors and plugins to access the customer’s data for ingestion and analysis.
- Technical support: As an IBM® Preferred Services Partner, Blue Light will provide ongoing service, support, and maintenance after the sale.
- Product Training: ensuring customer analysts and technicians are properly trained to sustain peak i2® performance.
IBM® i2® Consulting Services
Blue Light’s engineers and technicians can provide their industry-leading expertise and experience to assist clients in optimizing their IBM® i2® installation.
- Solution Design: Our engineers can work with existing or new clients to assess their current i2® configuration, discuss their needs and outline a solution to improve their IBM® i2® experience.
- On-Site Assessments and Services: Blue Light can place a Senior Consultant or Trainer on-site to assist with the following services:
- Solution Design: Assess current IBM® i2® configuration and requirements and make recommendations to improve the user’s i2® experience.
- Installation Oversight: Supervise installations of Analyst’s Notebook, Blue Fusion, iBase, and 3rd Party data connectors, providing hands-on, one-on-one training and mentoring, case/development and troubleshooting.
- Data Integration: Assist analysts in the initial exporting of data sources and databases into CSV or Excel formats, and importing into Blue Fusion for workgroup sharing and case development.
- i2® Configuration Assessment: Assure analysts are up to speed, importing data, all elements of the software are correctly installed and working, and that your expectations for the investment are being met.
IBM® i2® INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
No matter the industry, Blue Light’s goal is to understand the specific problem-set and identify the optimal solution to analyze, segment and parse data to provide insights.
Blue Light will configure and install the solution along with any customized plug-ins and/or data connectors necessary to associate data from across the customer’s IT infrastructure, a solution that for many translates to a first time look at their data from an enterprise perspective.
With ever-increasing levels of technology and automation today, it is an understatement to say that businesses are drowning in data and are missing out on the insight that data could provide if it was properly analyzed.
Blue Light’s experience in connecting a company’s disparate data sources and repositories allows data that was formerly segregated to be aggregated with other corporate information giving analysts the ability to query that data to provide powerful insight into business operations and processes.
From cyber threat analysis to retail loss and insurance fraud, Blue Light leverages the power of the i2® portfolio to link and visualize large amounts of data to provide stakeholders the insight they require to gain efficiencies, understand business trends and to minimize threats.
Blue Light has been on the cutting edge in the application of i2® capabilities to the banking community.
We were the first to take banking cybersecurity data from Security Identification and Event Monitoring (SIEM) environments such as QRadar and SPLUNK and integrate them with other bank records to counter fraud and hacking attacks on their external and internal networks.
The integration of a financial data, from financial, phone and customer records, to emails, and spreadsheets, etc., combined with Blue Light i2® Analyst’s Notebook training provides the financial analyst with the ability to work with structured and unstructured data into a visual environment to identify trends and fraud.
With the OPTEMPO of the last 12 years, many military units have increased the variety of and quantity of data being used by their analysts to support mission requirements.
However, without an understanding of where the data resides and how to automate its availability, analysts must depend on highly manual processes to support complex intelligence analysis.
From counter-insurgency to Counter IED and cyber threat analysis, Blue Light has the proven capability to not only automate the collection and analysis of that data using the latest versions of i2® but also to train military analysts to provide the highest level of intelligence possible.
Blue Light brings an understanding of healthcare-related data to a company to identify patterns and anomalies as well as the ability to combat fraud.
Blue Light has been key in providing IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook training and analytical support to commercial, Federal and State Government Health Care analysts to include Medicare.
By including both structured and unstructured information from numerous data sources such as claims, billings, hospital operating costs and pharmaceutical costs, Blue Light provides the healthcare analyst with a powerful visual analysis environment and gives them the knowledge to build data models that identify the key who, what, when, where to gain better insight and understanding of the ‘modus-operandi’ of complex networks committing fraud and waste or to provide insight into healthcare business operations and processes.
Blue Light provides critical support to the Commercial / Private industry sector in assisting companies with preventing retail loss.
Blue Light analysts work with corporate security or loss prevention personnel to identify the data sets that apply to the security problem to be resolved. Customer analysts are then trained by Blue Light personnel to ensure that the individuals attending training have the knowledge and ability to accomplish their tasks in identifying and mitigating retail loss activity.
Blue Light has been instrumental in assisting several national retail chains to identify and ingest customer and corporate information from their data files to assist the companies in reducing shoplifting and employee embezzlement.
With their extensive networks and highly automated services, insurance companies have enormous amounts of data that can be analyzed and visualized to provide valuable insights into trends and fraud related activities.
Using the i2® portfolio, Blue Light can assess insurance claims and policy information with insurance industry-specific schema to identify fraud related activity and trends.
Whether the data is structured or unstructured, on-site or in the cloud, Blue Light can combine insurance data with other industry or corporate information to avoid the “silo” problem that insurance companies often have within their policy divisions.
Blue Light has accomplished more work providing i2® support to Law Enforcement in the U.S. and around the world than any other IBM Partner.
We have worked with Law Enforcement departments in major cities such as Atlanta to smaller departments around the country.
To facilitate the ingestion and correlation of large amounts of Law Enforcement data, Blue Light has built connectors allowing connectivity between IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook and existing Law Enforcement software and databases significantly increasing the amount of data that LEA analysts are working with and allowing them to simultaneously and collaboratively work on cases.
Why wait? Talk to us, today!
Blue Light LLC – USA
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Blue Light LLC – CANADA
371 Blackleaf Drive
Ottawa, ON K2J5S5