With over a decade of experience in the training, development, and support of i2 products, Blue Light is continuously focused on developing products that enhance the i2 user experience or provide them the latest software upgrades.
As a global provider with extensive product knowledge, Blue Light’s development team is recognized throughout the industry for the products it has developed to support the i2 portfolio. The company has introduced innovative products such as the Blue Light Management Console ™ (BLMC) and Blue Fusion™ that provide enhanced user management, customized query and vastly higher data ingestion rates which have been integrated into law enforcement, retail loss, and military/defense solutions worldwide.
Blue Fusion™ for Analyst's Notebook
Blue Fusion™ is a software program with a web-based user interface built on a Python framework. Blue Fusion™ provides two large categories of functionality when coupled with any IBM® i2® product that incorporates i2® Analyze, administrative tasks and operational tasks. Administrative tasks include user management, backup and restore, audit logs, server health monitoring, and server restart. Operational tasks include Data Access on Demand (DAOD) that supports federated queries for adhoc data importing for flat files and data connectors for relational databases and APIs.
Blue Fusion™ for EIA
Blue Fusion™ provides a comprehensive single solution for all source intelligence. The powerful analytic capabilities allow for analysis of people, places, events, relationships, networks and the linkages between them. Information can be analyzed, temporally, geospatially, and statistically. Once analyzed, this intelligence can be saved in charts or easy to distribute visual formats such as pdf and jpg. Blue Fusion™, the first analytical intelligence appliance based on IBM® i2® technology, was created by Blue Light LLC, an IBM® Premier Business Partner. Blue Fusion™ is built on a server that will meet your requirements for user count, speed, and scale. It is delivered to the customer as a plug and play solution. This approach to delivering powerful technology allows organizations to begin using the capabilities immediately without the need for on staff technical expertise or costly services.
Plugins & Data on Demand Connectors (DAOD)
Blue Light focuses on the consolidation of data for better analysis through plugins, custom data connectors, and intelligence appliances based on IBM® i2® technology. Few companies have more experience than Blue Light does in the development of these complex technologies that tie customer’s databases together and allow i2 to analyze their data on an aggregated basis.
BlueLight i2 Plugins
Blue Light i2 plug-ins are developed to provide the ability to write directly to a client’s already established and vetted repository (SQL, Oracle, Mongo, DB2 etc) through a fast and efficient extraction, transformation and loading or ETL process. Thus, customized plug-ins allow customers to access their data no matter where it is stored and to make that data available for analysis. To provide additional options for each customer, Blue Light plugins use an external server which can be provided by either Blue Light or a client’s self-hosted solution. Each Blue Light plug-in is developed specifically for IBM’s Analyst’s Notebook application and enhance the user experience by creating powerful analytic capabilities currently not present in the tool. For example, the Blue Light Management Console (BLMC) for Analyst’s Notebook plugin is aimed towards all law enforcement agencies seeking to have direct access on demand data with easy to use tools within Analyst’s Notebook.
BlueLight Provided IBM i2 Products
IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook® is a visual intelligence analysis environment that can optimize the value of massive amounts of information collected by government agencies and businesses. With an intuitive and contextual design it allows analysts to quickly collate, analyze and visualize data from disparate sources while reducing the time required to discover key information in complex data. IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook delivers timely, actionable intelligence to help identify, predict, prevent, and disrupt criminal, terrorist and fraudulent activities.
i2® Analyst’s Notebook helps organizations to:
- Rapidly piece together disparate data into a single cohesive intelligence picture.
- Identify key people events, connections and patterns with innovative features like social network analysis, “list most connected” and “find connected networks”.
- Increase understanding of the structure, hierarchy, and method of operation of criminal, terrorist, and
- Simplify the communication of complex data to enable timely and accurate operational decision making.
Capitalize on rapid deployment that delivers productivity gains quickly using a well-established visual analysis solution.
Analyst’s Notebook Premium
IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Premium is a rich, data-centric visual analysis environment designed for a single user. It combines data storage, analysis tools, visualization, and dissemination capabilities. IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Premium helps analysts and investigators overcome the multitiered challenge of discovering networks, patterns, and trends within increasing volumes of structured and unstructured data.
i2® Analyst’s Notebook Premium helps organizations to:
- Reduce data management and analysis overhead costs by storing available data locally in a single location.
- Increase the potential of information discovery across locally stored data.
- Reduce the time spent on creating multidimensional views of key knowledge and information.
- Simplify the communication of complex data to enable timely and accurate operational decision making.
Enterprise Insight Analysis Core
IBM® i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis is an open, interoperable, extendable and scalable solution that helps organizations accelerate the data to decision process by enabling them to perform analysis and advanced analytics at scale and with critical speed. Whether your organization is challenged by large amounts of communications data or looking to turn disparate data into a clear operational picture, i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis can help you turn massive amounts of data into actionable insight in near real time to support timely decision-making. IBM® i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis is available in two editions: Core and Advanced. IBM® i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis Core Edition provides the capability for rapid insight and speed to decision for organizations using smaller data sets. IBM® i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis Advanced provides the capability across massive data volumes with additional identity resolution and advanced analytics in order to cope with that data volume. Both editions help the analyst to uncover hidden connections buried within data, bringing rapid clarity to complex investigations, and generating actionable insights, in near-real time.
i2® Enterprise Insight Analysis:
- Uncovers hidden patterns and relationships in data by performing advanced analytics at scale and at speed.
- Supports operational and technical interoperability by integrating with existing infrastructure and third-party solutions and data sources as well as facilitating information sharing between and among organizations.
- Uses a modular design that can be extended with a host of accompanying add-on capabilities, allowing for system customization and support for a wide array of analytic requirements at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels.
ESRI Connector for Analyst’s Notebook
IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook® Connector for Esri adds geospatial analysis to the capabilities of IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook by integrating with Esri’s ArcGIS Server geospatial functionalities. It enables users to perform association, temporal and geospatial analysis in a single work environment and build a detailed and robust analysis picture more quickly. IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Connector for Esri improves the timely delivery of rich, actionable intelligence, including critical “who, what, why, when and where” analysis.
i2® Analyst’s Notebook Connector for ESRI helps organizations to:
- Build a thorough intelligence picture including key geospatial analysis.
- Identify the geospatial significance of situations and events more quickly.
- Reduce dependencies on specialist geographic information system (GIS) analysis teams for faster response times.
- Optimize investments made in intelligence and geospatial analysis capabilities with rich GIS capabilities.
IBM® i2® iBase is an intuitive intelligence data management application that enables collaborative teams of analysts to capture, control and analyze multisource data in security-rich workgroup environments. It addresses the analyst’s daily challenge of discovering and uncovering networks, patterns, and trends in today’s increasing volumes of complex structured and unstructured data. i2® iBase provides a multiuser data sharing environment that combines rich analysis and visualization capabilities with dissemination tools.
i2® iBase features include:
- Flexible data acquisition and management that maps and transforms information to support visualization and analysis.
- Automated and task-driven analysis to uncover hidden connections faster and help analysts deliver timely and actionable results.
- Managed collaboration and workflow support that facilitates teamwork.
- Configurable off-the-shelf application to support flexible and cost-effective deployment.
IBM® i2® iBridge is an advanced connectivity and analytical search solution that connects IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook users directly to enterprise databases. Powerful search and query capabilities return results as analysis-ready data, with connections between records visualized, so that intelligence can be produced faster.
i2® iBridge features include:
- Live connectivity directly from Analyst’s Notebook to enterprise databases. Connect analysts directly with the information in your enterprise databases so they can start investigating immediately.
- Improve completeness and accuracy of information. Empower analysts with flexible investigation tools to interpret data more effectively.
- Fast implementation and desktop deployment. Save costs and capitalize on existing data and technologies.
IBM® i2® Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst’s Notebook® facilitates federated searches from multiple sources, returning prioritized results for immediate analysis and visualization.
i2® iXa features include:
- Rapidly retrieve data by enabling users to connect to and simultaneously search multiple data sources.
- Free analysts from manual tasks by providing searching capabilities, to deliver formatted search results that are immediately available for use.
Gain a thorough understanding of retrieved data by using analytical and visualization capabilities within i2® Analyst’s Notebook®.